ID IC Card Reader Full Height Turnstile Gate SUS304 30W For High Security
ID/IC Card Reader Full Height Turnstile Gate Revolving Gate For High Security
Power supply: 100V~240V (AC)
Control circuit: 24V DC
Power consumption: 30W
Operating temper range: -25~+70°C
Protection level: ≥44IP
Hydraulic damper: Adjustable
Solenoid 24V 100% DC
Throughout 30 persons/per minute
Signal output: 12v pulse
Communication interface: RS485 or TCP IP
Passage width : ≤600mm
Frequency : 50 or 60Hz
2. Product description
The G538 is designed to provide unsuper vised access control into ,and cut of,high security facilil-ies.
The impenetrable construction virtually eliminates any unauthorized entry to restricted areas, The rigid welded stainless steel construction of the full height rotor turnstiles offers advanced reliability and vandal resistance, and guarantees many years of the turn-
stile trouble- free operation even in unfavourable en-vironments.
The rotor is manufactured in stainless steel and is available in either four section (90 degree) or three section (120 degree) versions .
The use of electro-magetic drive and mechanism ensure smooth and quiet operation as well as dy-namic braking and crossbars positioning.
1) Bi-directional passage.
2) Electrical controls for both directions.
3) Integration with any identification or access control system.
4) Automatic reset of barrier wings after each passage.
5) Push button switch override controls for emergency sltuations.
6) Cable or wireless remote control.
7) Indoor and outdoor application.
8) Heavy. -duty high precision mechanism Nickel Plated for high corrosion resistance.
9) Mechanism designed not to lock at 45°.
1) materials & finishes
Stainless steel: all external fabricated materials are composed of #304 stainless steel
Powder coated: the powder if electro-statically applied, then baked to assure proper curing and adhesion. the color of choice(according to RAL) is available
Galvanized: all exterior tubing and sheet metal surfaces receive a coating of hot molten zinc(black, light,medium,dark statuary)
2) controls and interfaces
1. Biometric integration
2. Card readers
3. Metal detection
4. Electronic/LCD counters
5. Failopen or fail-secure
6. Push-button and wireless remotes
7. Manual key overide both directions
8. Indicator lights