550mm Access Control Tripod Security Gates Employee Attendance Management System
Access Control Barriers Tripod Turnstiles Gate Auto Machine Core Turnstiles
|Max power consumption||W||35|
|Net weight including bars||Kg||42|
AlI turnstile models are space efficient security barriers, with a compact design, yet offer sufficient space to integrate any access control system. They can be mounted with display, pas-sage counter, card reader, token operation traffic lights, com-mand console, alarm system against unauthorized entries, The unique dropping arm feature provides a fail safety solution in case of an emergency or power failure, providing egress in case of crisis evacuations. Durability with minimal maintenance means years and millions of trouble free passages. The turnstile creates a secure environment in. for example, a reception area.
Our turnstiles are used in different applications including stadi-ums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control, transit fare collection and lobby access control.
●Use of RFID IC cards, ID cards, Barcode or magnet-ic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access attendance, fees or function.
●A direction indicator showed that the pedestrian access to the current status and guide pedestrian correctly and in smooth passage.
●Semi-auto mode: After reading card the passenger pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers and the arm arrives in home position.
● Full-auto mode: The passenger pushes the arm at a lttle strength after reading card, and the arm will auto- matically rotate forward by motor power until the arm arrives in home position.
● Pure mechanical mode: The passenger pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers.
● Single or bi-directional function in mechanical and electrical versions.
● Automatic reset of barrier arms after each passage.
● Cable or wireless remote control panel key override control for emergency situations. Automatically arm drop down when power off or emergency.
● Adjustable time out delay.
●Single passage in the set direction
●Bi-directional single passage
●Free passage in the set direction
●Always free or locked