Access Control Fast Automatic Entrance Baffle Gate Turnstile Flap Barrier Turnstile Turboo
A206 is the automatic flap barrier turnstile and it offers a reliable and efficient method to ensure only authorized users are allowed access to each area of a building.
A direction indicator, showed that pedestrian access to the current status of, and guide pedestrian correct and smooth passage.
The fingerprint turnstile, which is high integrated for every access control system, such as facial recognition device, fingerprints, QR reader, RFID systems etc.
||1.2mm SUS304 Hairline 400#
|Top cover Material:
||-25 to +70 ℃
Features And Benefits:
• Use IC cards, ID cards, Bar code or magnetic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access, attendance fees or function
• A direction indicator, showed that pedestrian access to the current status of, and guide pedestrians correct and smooth passage
• With voice and strobe light alerts
• A combination of infrared sensors and police ant illegal entry into pedestrian access, the protection of pedestrians smooth and the prevention of the channel following
• Auto re-set function, if no passing during identified card-reading time, the system will reset automatically the passengers are prohibited to pass until their second identified reading.
Service And Shipping
1. How about your company’s actual strength?
We are the top 3 in turnstile field in China. We have more than 200 employees, a R&D group with 20 people, 1 office and 3 factories. Factories and office buildings are 20000 square meters in total.
2. How about your package?
Exported product: Wooden case package of Export exempted from inspection plus pearl wool and plastic wrap
Domestic: Bubble wrap plus carton or pearl wool plus wooden packaging.
3. How about the lead time?
Normally we have stock for the hot sale models of standard products.
Generally standard products need 10 working days.
The customized products need 20 working days.
4. How long is your warranty period?
13 months, add 10% of contract amounts since the second year,15% of the contract amounts since the third year.