High security Retractable Flap Access Control Turnstile RFID SUS304 Turboo
ES2012A is the flap barrier turnstile and it is used when both heightened security and electronic optical turnstile access control are desired.
These turnstiles provide a barrier to entry with a very pleasing and inviting appearance.
A flap barrier turnstile is often used in office buildings and reception areas, lobbies, modern subway and transit stations, and other high-end building entrances.
||1.0mm SUS304 Hairline 400#
|Top cover Material:
||1.5mm PC flap
||-25 to +70 ℃
Features And Benefits:
• Could be used outdoor.
• Use IC cards, ID cards, Bar code or magnetic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access, attendance fees or function.
• A direction indicator, showed that pedestrian access to the current status of, and guide pedestrians correct and smooth passage.
• With voice and strobe light alerts.
• A combination of infrared sensors and police ant illegal entry into pedestrian access, the protection of pedestrians smooth and the prevention of the channel following.
• Auto re-set function, if no passing during identified card-reading time, the system will reset automatically the passengers are prohibited to pass until their second identified reading.
• The barrier can be set to delay closing in 1-60s after a valid card-reading.
1. How about your company’s actual strength?
We are the top 3 in turnstile field in China. We have more than 200 employees, a R&D group with 20 people, 1 office and 3 factories. Factories and office buildings are 20000 square meters in total.
2. How about your package?
Exported product: Wooden case package of Export exempted from inspection plus pearl wool and plastic wrap
Domestic: Bubble wrap plus carton or pearl wool plus wooden packaging.
3. How about the lead time?
Normally we have stock for the hot sale models of standard products.
Generally standard products need 10 working days.
The customized products need 20 working days.
4. How long is your warranty period?
13 months, add 10% of contract amounts since the second year,15% of the contract amounts since the third year.