SUS304 Swing Barrier Gate Automatic Access Control Security Turnstile Pass Width 1100mm Turboo
D304 are space efficient security barriers, with a compact design, yet offer sufficient space to integrate any access control system.
They can be mounted with display, passage counter, card reader, token operation traffic lights, command console, alarm system against unauthorised entries, interfaced with a PC through a RS232(RS485,TCP-IP)line.
||1.0mm 304 SUS Hairline #400
|Max Power Consumption:
||-25 to +70 ℃
Features And Benefits:
• Use IC cards, ID cards, Bar code or magnetic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access,attendance fees or function
• A direction indicator, showed that pedestrian access to the current status of, and guide pedestrians correct and smooth passage
• Display has been in use for statistics and numbers
• With voice and strobe light alerts
• A combination of infrared sensors and police ant illegal entry into pedestrian access, the protection of pedestrians smooth and the prevention of the channel following
• Double anti-clipping function, photocell antic lipping and mechanical anti-clipping
• Auto re-set function, if no passing during identified card-reading time, the system will reset automatically the passengers are prohibited to pass until their second identified reading
• The barrier can be set to delay closing in 1-60s after a valid card-reading
1. How about your company’s actual strength?
We are the top 3 in turnstile field in China. We have more than 200 employees, a R&D group with 20 people, 1 office and 3 factories. Factories and office buildings are 20000 square meters in total.
2. How about your package?
Exported product: Wooden case package of Export exempted from inspection plus pearl wool and plastic wrap
Domestic: Bubble wrap plus carton or pearl wool plus wooden packaging.
3. How about the lead time?
Normally we have stock for the hot sale models of standard products.
Generally standard products need 10 working days.
The customized products need 20 working days.
4. How long is your warranty period?
13 months, add 10% of contract amounts since the second year,15% of the contract amounts since the third year.