1. Mechanical drive unit with solenoid locking mechanism eliminate the use of expensive electric motor and reduce maintenance cost.
2. If arm rotated more than half, it will auto-rotate to the next idle position. If arm rotated less than half, it will auto-rotate back to the current idle position.
3. Built in adjustable tensioner to control rotation force to minimize over rotation. Arm just need to be pushed lightly to rotate therefore even elderly or children are able to use the turnstile.
4. Turnstile can be configured to be bi-directional or uni-directional. Housing is locked with special key to avoid tampering.
5. When power off, the arm will be dropped down (optional set free passage when power off) to the request of fire protection.
When power on, the arm can lift by hand.
6. Emergency configuration: the tripod will drop automatically by power off to provide a clear walkway for escape in the event of an emergency
7. Control panel with count and LED digital function. Traffic-light: A Red Cross symbol will illuminate to indicate the unit is not available for pass, and a green arrow indicate the direction of allowable passing.
8. It can be used for intelligent control and management of the passage after equipped with different access control system.
9. A valid lock action can allow one passage at one time. It will lock automatically if passage through turnstile is not completed within preset time, the set time(from 2-60 seconds, by default, it is 10 seconds) can be set up with the built-in small keyboard or software.
10. Self-recovery function: the machine will recovery automatically with invalid counting if passage is not completed within preset time (5 seconds default, adjustable by software).